Saturday, April 19

My Babies are One


My babies turned one in February. I took some pictures of them in these paper boy hats I found on clearance after Christmas at Target. It sort of worked. Trying to get two babies to sit still enough for a picture together with just one adult (me) to keep them in place is near impossible. Most of my pictures didn't work.

Example:



The individual pictures worked better. Here is my little Lukie. I could squeeze his cheeks and neck aaaalllll day. He is a super squishy baby. He loves loves loves to cuddle.
(I was given the bow tie--and a second coordinating polka dot one--by Veronica of Lolly Lu Designs. She sells them for just $6.95 on her Esty site and they are immaculately made.)




This is sweet little Jude. He is quite independent but has learned to say "hi" and loves to say it when a new person enters the room. He also recently learned to hug by putting his head on things he likes while saying "aaahhhhh." He has become really affectionate.



I was able to get a couple okay shots of them together. I don't know that face Luke is making.





I patched these two together. Luke kept playing with Jude's ear, it was hilarious. Jude didn't even seem to mind.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! They are SO ADORABLE!! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete