Wednesday, September 25

Echo Park Collections


Last winter I designed a couple of collections for Echo Park Paper. I had SO much fun illustrating/designing them, and the people I work with at Echo Park are awesome.

This is the Fall-ish line. Below are a few of the pages from this collection, which is one of their Photo Freedom lines. The designs aren't just full sheets of paper, they actually separate into cards and can slip into plastic sheath holders for easy scrap-booking. This is called "Oh So Thankful," and you can see the entire collection HERE.


















This pie page is a favorite of mine and the people that I work with at Echo Park.






This line is called "Fun in the Sun." You can see the whole line HERE.























2 comments:

  1. Hei Sharon. I ran into your blog a few months ago and I always check to see the amazing photos you take and designs you make. Did you made any design course? What kind? I'm considering to become one myself so it would be lovely to hear some advices. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Livia! I have a bachelor's degree in photography, so that is where I learned how to use a camera, etc. I also took a few design classes, but my first internship out of college was as a photographer and designer and one of the designers there really helped me a lot. So I guess I have a mixture of school and experience. Maybe you can find someone you know to help train you, or find some classes you take. Good Luck!

      Delete