Wednesday, March 23

My Calendar

I designed this calendar for Paper Coterie a few months ago, and somehow forgot until TODAY to see if it was on their website! I think it's been there since at least December, seeing how it is a 2011 calendar. It is awesome seeing my calendar for sale!! Click HERE to view all the pages on the Paper Coterie website. Once you click there you have to scroll down, and under the "clip-wall-calendar 11 x 16" it is the calendar on the right titled "Signs of the Season." I might buy it just to have a copy for myself :)



4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful calendar, Sharon! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I love it! You are an amazing artist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous ... we're going to re-post your fox bookmark and spread the word about the calendar giveaway @ macgyvermamas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete