Wednesday, September 29

My baby's first year book

I have a friend who lives right down the street that makes books. I've made some with her before, I love it. When I found out she makes baby books, I had to order one. She custom makes them to order, even putting the baby's name in the book a couple times (if you know it already), on the opening page and on the family tree page. I'm so happy with my book! This would be the perfect baby present for someone you know having a baby. You can see her blog HERE and her etsy page HERE.



Look how many pages! I think something like the first half of the book has pages with info to fill out, and the second half is to put things like pictures, etc.


I love the book cloth on the spine and the book bolt things that hold it all together.

Below are a few of my favorite pages in the book.






No comments:

Post a Comment